- 2:00 – 2:50 第一堂課
- 2:50 – 3:00 消防演習
- 3:10 – 3:55 第二堂課
- 請登入至 ECS Online 觀看最新的緊急疏散方向路線圖。
- 根據 Fairfax County 的規定，學校在每年開學後必須要進行一次消防演習，以確保所有師生在緊狀況時能夠即時有效的疏散到安全地點。
The class schedule will be changed on 9/24 due to the fire drill:
- 2:00 – 2:50 First Session
- 2:50 – 3:00 Fire Drill
- 3:10 – 3:55 Second Session
- Please log in to ECS Online to view the latest Emergency Exit Direction Map.
In case of emergency, all people should following the direction indicated in the map below to exit the school building:
- Classrooms with orange color should exit through Door 9
- Classrooms with pink color should exit through Door 11
School Fire Drill
- According to Fairfax County regulation, our school is required to conduct a fire drill once a year after the school begins to ensure all personell is familiar with the building evacuation procedure in case of a fire or other emergency.
- The drill will be held within the first month after the school starts. The time of practicing of the fire drill is approximately between 10 to 20 minutes.
Fire Drill Procedure
- Once the fire drill starts, the teachers and classroom TAs should follow the designated emergency exit routes and lead the students to exit the building.
- After exiting the building, all personnell should keep moving away from the building toward the parking lot.
- During the evalucation, keep quite and do not run.
- Each teacher will conduct head-counts for his/her own class to ensure no one is missing during the evacuation.
- After the headcounts are completed, all teachers and students can return to their own classrooms.
- The school will assign 10 volunteers (wearing the orange safety jacket) to assist the teachers and students and ensure the evacuation procedure is accurately conducted.
- All parents staying in the school should participate in the fire drill.