- 2018 ECS Ski Trip introduction meeting will be held on 10/14 Sunday from 3PM to 4PM in room #243. Please come and join us!
- 學校年終滑雪活動地點將在賓州的 Seven Springs Mountain Resort。
- 今年我們的住宿選擇有：One Bedroom Condo, Two Bedroom Condo, Queen Room Hotel, King Room Hotel, 早餐全包還包括一頓晚餐。價格非常棒。數量有限，動作一定要快！
- 許多住宿選擇很適合一個以上家庭一起同住。 大家可趁這個機會與其他親朋好友同遊， 一起在山上留下美好的回憶！
- 活動籌備及規劃負責人是 Ella 。如果您有任何問題，可在星期日學生上課期間至辦公室洽詢，Ella 將會為您親自答覆，或是電郵（firstname.lastname@example.org）洽詢
Skip Trip is Open for Registration
Our annual ECS ski trip is one of the largest fundraising event for our school. Come and join us and bring your family and friends.
- ECS 2019 ski trip will be at the beautiful Seven Springs Mountain Resort in Pennsylvania.
- This year we have the following options: One-Bedroom Condo, Two-Bedroom Condo, Queen Room Hotel, King Room Hotel. The space is limited, Hurry!!
- Many lodging options fit more than one family. Bring all your families; let's make this a very special holiday on the mountain!
- Ella is the coordinator and she will be at the ECS office on Sundays to answer any questions; you can contact her via email (email@example.com) with any questions.
- You are welcome to invite your friends, relatives, neighbors, or co-workers to join the trip.
- Registration Deadline: 10/27 Sunday
What are included in the package?
- Nightly Lodging
- Daily Breakfast
- Lift ticket valid from 4:00 PM day of arrival to close on day of departure
- One (1) Themed Dinner Experience
- Taxes and gratuities on all package inclusions
Parking (Self-parking is complimentary and valet parking is available for $25.00 plus tax per car per stay) Lift ticket valid from 4PM day of arrival to close on day of departure
Is lift ticket requred on ski slope for beginners?
Lift tickets are required for anyone to use the ski slopes including the beginner area and Magic Carpet.
What are the differences between Condo and Hotel rooms?
- Condos - full kitchens, laundry facilities, Swimming pools and Exercise room
- Hotel - mini refrigerators and Kiering coffeemakers
What are the differences between Queen room and King room?
- Queen – two queen bed in each room
- King – one king bed and one pull-out sleeper sofa
What if a person doesn’t need a ski pass?
Non-skiers still pay the package rates but we provide a "Snowbucks" gift card in place of the lift ticket that is part of the package. The non-skiers would still have breakfast included daily along with one Apres ski dinner buffet. The “Snowbucks” gift card amounts vary based on the number of nights in your package –:
- Three night package: $65 (adult); $45 (child)
- Four night package: $80 gift card (adults); $60 gift card (child)
How/where to use the “Snowbucks” gift card?
The non-skier gift card can be used at any outlet at the resort (restaurants, retail shops, spa, etc.) including for ski/snow board lessons and ski or snow board rentals and snow tubing.
What if a person only needs one day ski pass instead of four days?
Guests will need to choose skiing or not skiing with regards to the package pricing - if someone thinks they will only ski one day they could take the non-skier gift card and just purchase a lift ticket for the one day as an option.
Are the Hotel rooms ski in/ski out?
The hotel is located a short walk from the base of the slopes and ski lodge. The hotel is also connected to the main lodge with restaurants, meeting space, game room, indoor pool and bowling alley.
What is the max occupancy?
Hotel room occupancies are based on the ski packages – permitted up to 4 people per standard hotel room with existing bedding. Condos are privately owned and typically occupancy is based on the bedding provided in each condo as they are not all exactly the same setup – so if a condo says it sleeps “8” – then 8 is the occupancy for that unit.
Do the hotel and condo allow pets?
How is the 3% discount calculated for teachers and board members and where does the money come from?
The 3% discount is family based. When you make the payment in the office, I will calculation the discount rate and add to your registration.
This year we will give discounts to board members and teachers to encourage parents to volunteer at ECS. The discount money is coming from Seven Springs and will not take from kid’s tuition.
Do you offer group ski lessons?
We do not offer group discounted ski lessons, please contact Seven Springs directly at 814-352-7777 to book your lessons.
What is the rating of the Condo?
Which condos are reserved for our group?
Our units will all be in what is called our “Villages” group of condos at the top of the mountain (Woodridge, MeadowRidge, SunRidge and StoneRidge). StoneRidge has the best access to ski slopes). The other complexes (SouthWind, Mountain Villas, Swiss Mountain and Deer Ridge) are not part of our condo ski packages.
Is ski lesson included?
For anyone on a ski package that includes a lift ticket, ski lessons are available at ski-lesson-only price so you do not need to buy a lift ticket/lesson combination – just book their ski lesson and they will only be charged for the lesson price since you already have a lift ticket.