- 由國家疾病防治中心 (CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) 所提供關於新型冠狀病毒的資訊：
ECS is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Infections with 2019-nCoV also are being reported in a growing number of countries internationally, including the United States. At ECS, protecting students and the staff is our top priority and responsibility. Therefore, we request everyone, including the instructors, staff, the students, and all related family members, to follow the guidance:
- Please DO NOT come to school for TWO WEEKS if you meet the followings:
- if you or any family members just returned from China,
- if you or any family members develop a fever, cough, or have difficulty breathing,
- if you or any family members have direct contact with anyone just from China, including friends and relatives, or
- after you or any family members return from China;
- Please inform the school immediately. Absence will not be counted during the quarantine.
- CDC FAQ: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
- CDC Prevention and Treatment: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!