- 答對 100% 之學生，將頒發特優獎。
- 答對 80% 以上、100% 以下之學生，將頒發優等獎。
The results are in! With the hard work and preparation from all our parents, academic members, and teachers, the vocabulary contest ran smoothly. ECS students performed very well. Congratulations to 301 students who obtained superior and excellent badge of honors!
To raise students’ ability to recognize and apply Chinese vocabulary.
All students in the Experimental Chinese School
- 2:20pm, May 7, 2016
- Contest Make-up Date: April 30, 2016
- Group 1: Kindergarten 1 to 3: Determined by the class teachers.
- Group 2: Elementary 1 to Elementary 4: Determined by the class teachers. To demonstrate the understanding of the word usage, students must make a phrase with each word.
- Group 3: Elementary 5 to High School 2: Determined by the class teachers. To demonstrate the understanding of the word/phrase usage, students must make a sentence with each word/phrase.
Each student to be tested should go to the judges’ table and select a stack of 15 cards, read each word/phrase correctly, and make an accurate and appropriate phrase/sentence with the word/phrase. (Kindergarten students only need to read each word.)
- Time Limit:
Students have 15 seconds (or 30 seconds if for making sentence) to finish each card. Words read out after the time limit will not be given points.
Students receive one point for each correctly read word/phrase, and one more points for each correctly made phrase/sentence. Total possible scores are 30 points.
- Order of Testing:
The class teacher will hold a drawing to determine the order of student appearances for the contest.
The judge group is consisted of the classroom teacher and two parent volunteers.
- Participants in Kindergarten classes will receive a participation prize.
- Students scored 100% will receive a Superior rating.
- Students scored between 80% and 100% will receive an Excellent rating.